Gorilla Organization



Lgwoi.jpg

The Gorilla Organization, the international charity led by experienced African conservationists dedicated to saving the world’s last remaining gorillas from extinction. Our award-winning community-based approach to conservation promotes sustainable livelihoods, nurtures young conservationists of the future and empowers local people to tackle the main threats to the gorillas’ survival.

UK Reg Charity 1117131

Saturday 13 November 2010

Day 44 - Perry-aid

Phew - what a busy week !!!

Work for 9-5, a production in the evening and then time to sleep - thats been about it; not that it's not been a productive week at all - far from it. Not the best for training, but time to adapt.

The evenings have been taken up with preparations for a production is 'Waiting in the Wings' by Noel Coward; and since it's set in a nursing home there is no chance for running about or fancy dance routines (surprise).

So, after a good run of the show last night I have to confess that the idea of running in the morning was not at the front of my mind - and I even took the batteries out the alarm clock so I would wake up when I was good and ready.

Guess what!!! - 7:15 am - 'Whoopee' - I'm awake !!!, oh well better get up then... get out 'the old bike' and cycle into town ready for a ParkRun. This week the ParkRun is back to the normal site, so no extra hills and my time was just under 24 minutes - which was a lot better than last week.

I might sneak in a run tomorrow though to play catch up (depends when the after show party ends).

No comments:

Post a Comment