Gorilla Organization



Lgwoi.jpg

The Gorilla Organization, the international charity led by experienced African conservationists dedicated to saving the world’s last remaining gorillas from extinction. Our award-winning community-based approach to conservation promotes sustainable livelihoods, nurtures young conservationists of the future and empowers local people to tackle the main threats to the gorillas’ survival.

UK Reg Charity 1117131

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Day 103 - A sneaky lunchtime run

OK - Although last night was a good run at the gym - the only ways i'm going to make it there is either:
a) First thing in the morning - ha ha ha! For those that know me, I'm with Garfield for the whole morning thing; or
b) After work - which means getting home about 9pm ... ZZZzzzz ....

So today I took 'Option 3' - run at work during lunch.

Actually not too bad, the weather was good; and once out there it was nice (but a bit odd). I know a few others run at lunch time at work, but completely missed them. I am really getting to like the MyTracks on my phone as the real time stats is great - and it also helps sort out the 'How far? I  don't believe you' comments quickly as it overlays the route on a google map.

So, lets see what the weather is like tomorrow ... I might go for another run....

No comments:

Post a Comment